toolution® tool systems.
Milling system toolution© MILLING
New insert generation
- double amount of cutting edges
- ground insert, extreme stayable
- smooth cut by double positive insert geometry
- far lower machine power consumption
- lowest ride disturbance, high protection of spindle
- prolonged stability times by new grades
- true insert fixing by patented screw clamping
- inner cooling, suitable for lubrication
- nickel-coated milling bodies, high corrosion protection
- no cleaning and oiling necessary
Grooving system toolution© GROOVING
New tool system for grooving and turning of hardened steels.
- Grooving width 0,5mm up to 8,0mm.
- Extremly stable clamping by prismatic insert rest and prosmatic clamping.
Adjustable stop for variable grooving depth.
- Adjustable grooving depth up to 60mm.
- Modular shaft tool for right and left hand usage.
- Universal cartridge for left and right hand usage, applicable on all available shaft diameters (16-25mm).